Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

So last week Wes and I took an Anniversary Trip to California! We celebrated our 7 year anniversary on November 9. This is the only picture that I have on my computer of our wedding day otherwise I would post more.




While in California, I learned how to ride a motorcycle! It was so fun and exciting. I'm sure Wes was impressed (wink, wink!)



We also took an overnight trip to Lake Tahoe and it ended up snowing that night and we woke up to this....
It was beautiful!!


We also visited San Francisco with Aaron and Christina while we were there. It was really fun seeing the Golden Gate bridge and the Pier!


While we were gone Ross stayed with his Mamaw and Papaw (my parents) and his Mimi and Papa Lance (Wes' mom and stepdad). He had a blast! Thanks so much for taking care of our little boy. We really appreciate it!



1 comment:

Christina said...

wow, you did have a great view from your room in Tahoe. I have decided that's where Aaron & I should go for our next weekend away (in like a year and a half)