Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Party at our place!

On Saturday night, we invited some friends over for a small Christmas Party. It was a fun night of hanging out and playing Taboo! Wes had planned the party and told everyone to wear an ugly Christmas sweater! As I was on my way to Goodwill to try and find our family some sweaters, I realized that it would be fun to MAKE some!! So here is my attempt at Ugly/Funny Christmas shirts!




Ross' shirt said "Santa is my Homeboy". He wanted camo fabric on his. And the back says "Ho" obviously!




My shirt was fun to make! And only 1 person at the party was able to figure out what it said! Can you guess? And the back obviously says "Ho" as well.



And this is Wes' shirt! I got the idea from a shirt my Uncle Joe used to wear at all of our Christmas' growing up! The bottom part was what Wes wanted it to say....And the back obviously says "Ho"


The point was when all three of us stood together it said, "HO HO HO!!" I thought it was cute!




The Teeter Family- Carrie, Matt and Madison. Madison is Ross' "girlfriend" as he calls it! They play so well together!




Wes and Matt



And this pic should've been on our Christmas card but since I already sent them out I guess this will just have to do!


Merry Christmas from the Morgans!!!!




1 comment:

Christina said...

Juli you are so creative - great idea to make the silly sweaters. Wes's is hilarious. Would've been a funny Christmas card indeed.