Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My New Toy!

We had our family Christmas yesterday afternoon before we had to leave for Paragould today. I will post pictures and more about that later but FIRST I've been playing around with my new toy! It's a new Flip MinoHD. It's a video camera that fits in the palm of my hand so it's easy to carry around, either in my purse or pocket! I've been wanting one for almost a year now because I'm horrible at using our video camera and because it's not very easy to cart around. This will be so much easier...and FUN! Here's a picture of what it looks like...




.



And this is a video that I took using my new Flip! It does a really great job! Look for more random videos to come on here! I'm sure I will be annoying people this Christmas by taking videos of everything!!






No comments: