Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009....I'm A Little Behind!

Warning...photo overload! These are some pictures of our Christmas at home and in Paragould. We had our Christmas the afternoon before we left, then "Santa" visited Ross in Paragould on Christmas morning.


Getting some boring clothes for Christmas!


Ross picked these out for Wes as a stocking stuffer...hilarious!


Fun game..


Wes got a DualDaddy....not a good gift considering we are going to be healthier in the New Year!


Ross picked this dress out for me!


Precious Boy!


Here are some pictures from Paragould. I didn't get a whole lot of them because I was using my new video camera most of the time!


Playing the mandolin....He was obsessed.


Doing a duet with Daddy


Wes and I on Christmas morning


Ross got a Leapster and 2 Star Wars games from Santa!



Showing Mimi how it works


Christmas at Mamaw and Papaw's



We had a great time in Paragould over the Christmas holiday! Ross got to stay for a few extra days while Wes and I came home. He was a busy guy over the last week, taking in movies, bowling, and lots of fun with cousins! He loves getting to stay and spend one on one time with Mamaw and Papaw, and Mimi and Papa. I enjoy it too for the first day or so but then I'm ready to have him back at home!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

No comments: