Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!! It's 2010!

Wow! Can you believe it's actually 2010?? I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. It was probably helped along with all the traveling I did in 2009...Bahamas, Los Angeles, White Buffalo Trip, New York, Gulf Shores, California (again! but northern this time), and here in just 3 weeks we will be heading to Hawaii! It was a really great year!

For our New Year's, since Ross was in Paragould, we went to Koto (a Japanese Hibachi place) with about 8 of our friends and then came back to our house for games, karaoke, and conversation! It was a wonderful and relaxing time with great people! Here are a few pictures from the night.

Wes and I


Matt and Carrie (and baby boy Teeter!)


Ben and April


The guys...Carver, Matt, Trey, Adam and Wes


The girls...Krysten, Marci, Laura, Me, Carrie and April....and I did NOT wear a Juicy suit to dinner! I just changed into comfy clothes when we got home.


Me and April...love this girl!


Ben and Me...he taught me the finger point!


The 3 amigos singing it up...


And....the people who had to listen to them! Ha!


Marci, April and Me

Although New Year's was a great time, we are about to leave and go pick up Bubby! I'm so excited to see that little guy that I can hardly stand it!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's!!

No comments: