Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hawaii or Bust

Well, after a long wait we are finally leaving for Hawaii in the morning. I wish I could be excited but I'm so stressed out at this point that I'm about to pull my hair out. Thankfully I packed all 3 of us yesterday so that was taken care of already.....yay me!

For starters, the cat started chewing at his paw again so that meant an emergency trip to the vet this afternoon. Thankfully he's fine. We've also been briefing our house sitter, Pef (not his real name), on all the duties that are involved (which with 2 pets is alot). And it took me FOREVER to figure out how to print our boarding passes...I've never had this much trouble. Plus it's 6:30 and I still have no clue what we are having for dinner.....Oh and Ross is going ABSOLUTELY CRAZY because I'm guessing he's so excited about tomorrow.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Lord, help me please...

On a good note, I got my hair and nails done today so I at least look presentable. I'm so ready to be on the beach......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Marcia Garcia I was browsing internet and found your blog. The author did a great job. I will subscribe to your RSS feeds. Thank you for your contribution. I am a web designer myself. And here some examples of the websites that I designed for loans loans company.