Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break

This week Ross has been on Spring Break (from preschool)......and so have I. He went to Paragould for the week so one would think that it's been really relaxing and quiet around here. Well, quiet...yes...but relaxing..NO! I've had more to do this week than when Ross is here. It's strange! I've been enjoying it though because it's made the week go by quickly and Ross comes home today!


This week I've helped a friend decorate his new apartment, shopped for a dress for Arizona, and gotten things ready for a baby shower I'm having at the house this weekend. While I've enjoyed all of these activities this week....I'm pooped!


Here is another video that Ross did a couple weeks ago that I thought you guys might enjoy!



Ross 2 from Juli Morgan on Vimeo.






No comments: