Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Zoo

The above title has the potential to be followed by a wonderful fun post about a day spent with family at the zoo.....that couldn't be further from the truth. It's actually referring to what I now consider my house to be! A zoo.

Let me explain:

Wes was running appointments on Monday, when I received call from him telling me about these adorable 6 week old Austrailian Shepherd puppies that weren't being cared for properly. And by properly I mean that 3 or 4 had already died because the owner wasn't supplementing when the mother couldn't feed all of them AND feeding the ones that had survived things such as burnt cheese dip....seriously.

So I told him to bring as many of them home as the owner would let him have so that we could give them the proper care....like shots, de-wormer and proper food....and then find them great homes!

So I would like to you to meet our newest "temporary" (and I stress TEMPORARY) family members....

Walker and Texas Ranger (or TR for short)
Can anyone guess who named them? You might be surprised!!


This is after a bath they received immediately when they came home!


Outside messing around..Walker on the left..TR on right


TR...he's my fave


And again...

So as you can see, adding 2 puppies to the already full household...aka Harley, Hank, and Skippy's been staying with us.....we are at MAX capacity! It's all been fun albeit a little stressful.

1 comment: