Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cleaning Out My Closet

As most of my friends and family know I have a thing for shopping! I mean...who doesn't? Right??! Well, that being said my closet (and shopping) has gotten out of control!! Something had to be done.

So my entire Monday was spent cleaning out the pig sty that is my closet...oh and it's Wes' too but he's great at keeping his clothes in check!


Before (looking at my side of the closet)


The chaotic shoe and purse/jeans area



On a side note, when I say cleaning out my closet I am referring to bagging up clothes/shoes/purses that I either haven't worn in a while or will never wear again! So...the finished product.....



Can you guys guess how many bags I pulled out of there??.......13! It's insane the amount of crap that I've collected over the past couple of years. And also know that I do a random cleanout every once in a while.


The insane amount of bags

Also something interesting that goes along with this....apparently I had so much stuff in there that Wes actually said, "It looks better....but kinda the same!" Nice, huh?! All of my 6 hours of hardwork and I just put a dent in the black hole that is my closet!

No comments: