Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The World According to Ross


So lately Ross has been saying TONS of hilarious things! I thought I probably needed to just blog them all as I remembered them so we don't forget them. Sooo here goes....

1. Today Ross was the only one of us not still sick so he went to preschool. Wes went and picked him up this afternoon and Ross informed him that there was a Halloween parade at school on Thursday and that we needed to let him wear his costume to school. Daddy then told him that he had gotten his (Wes') costume today. When asked what he thought Daddy was going to be Ross replied, "A Gingerbread Man???.....An Oompa Loompa??" Niiiiiiiiiice!! Maybe he should've put those on the list of choices...

Oh and we won't be revealing what Daddy is going to be until I post pictures afterward!

2. Also today when Ross got home we did the usual about going through his day. I ask him what he did, if he got in trouble, and so on. As we were sitting and talking I caught him picking his nose...gross I know. Well he then showed me his "prize" that he had found and I quickly snatched it into a kleenex.

He then proceeds to tell me that he (my son) had done that at school today too. Greeeeat, I thought, my kid's the booger eater at school.... Then to ease all of my fears he tells me, "It was during naptime so I just wiped it on my mat."

Well.....at least he didn't eat it...right?!

I'm sure there will be plenty more to come!

No comments: